[openstack-dev] [Quantum][LBaaS] Main LBaaS page updated

Palanisamy, Anand apalanisamy at paypal.com
Sun Nov 4 22:05:27 UTC 2012

Yes Salvatore. We will be focussing on the Quantum-LBaaS as per the decision made in the summit. The use cases from other projects are already merged into this effort.

Endre, please let us know if the proposal is missing anything from other LBaaS projects and we will port it over to the spec after the discussions  with the community members.

Anand