[openstack-dev] [DB] db meeting minutes

Devananda van der Veen devananda.vdv at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 01:32:50 UTC 2012

Had our first db-specific meeting since the grizzly summit. Details
and action-items below. I think everyone agreed that there's a lot of
db cleanup that we all want to do, and some of that has to happen
before the more substantial changes can be tackled.  Also of note, we
all agreed to move the meeting up two hours, to 22:00 UTC Thursday.
With the change from daylight-savings in most of the US, that means it
will be 2pm PT / 5pm ET next week.
   http://everytimezone.com/#2012-11-8,-840,6be

I hope to see more folks there next time!

Cheers,
Devananda

18:01:49 <@openstack> Meeting ended Fri Nov  2 01:01:47 2012 UTC.
Information about MeetBot at