[openstack-dev] Specifying Tenant-ID in Openstack REST API URLs and Quatum 2.0 APIs

Dan Wendlandt dan at nicira.com
Thu Nov 1 22:30:39 UTC 2012

This is now ancient (in openstack time) history, but Quantum removed the
tenant-id from the URL when moving from v1 to v2 of the API because someone
(I forget who) had said that other OpenStack services already where (and/or
were planning) doing the same.  Unfortunately, as is somewhat often the
case, it seems like that sentiment may not have been quite as universal as
I was led to believe :)

Dan

Dan Wendlandt
Nicira, Inc: www.nicira.com