[openstack-dev] API changes [was: Re: [API] Standardizing status codes in the native API]

David Kranz david.kranz at qrclab.com
Thu Jul 26 00:53:17 UTC 2012

Thanks, Mark. I agree with your sentiments and your improvements to the
document. I was trying to get my thoughts down as quickly as possible
and it was a bit terse :-) . It now looks more like something that is
presentable as a set of guidelines and rationales.

I also agree about citing examples as a good way to clarify things. I
have been down this road before and am optimistic that once everybody
understands the details, thinking about them will become second nature.

  -David