[openstack-dev] [Quantum] Agents and configuration files

Sumit Naiksatam (snaiksat) snaiksat at cisco.com
Wed Jul 25 20:02:51 UTC 2012

Thanks Bob for bringing this up. The following option you stated sounds good to me:
"to have a variable in quantum.conf specify which plugin-specific .ini file(s) need(s)"

To take it one step further, could this variable be pointed to a directory name? That way it would require a single configuration in the quantum.conf, and all the ini files in that directory could be loaded.

Thanks,
~Sumit.