[openstack-dev] [Openstack-operators] live migration and unsupported rpc version

Jānis Ģeņģeris janis.gengeris at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 14:26:06 UTC 2012

I had two versions of nova installed at the same time, and of course the
wrong one was used. So after removing the error is gone.

But I found that nova/virt/libvirt/drivery.py was complaining about
tempfile module for _create_shared_storage_test_file(), not sure if that's
a bug, but after adding 'import tempfile' it was fixed.

And I got live migration working :).

Thanks.

--
--janis