[openstack-dev] [Quantum] Agents and configuration files

Sumit Naiksatam (snaiksat) snaiksat at cisco.com
Tue Jul 24 15:30:06 UTC 2012

Hi Gary,

Are you asking this just in the context of the RPC related configurations, or also for moving all the existing configuration from the plugin-specific configuration files (the ones under etc/quantum/plugins) to a single configuration file?

Moving plugin-independent common configuration to a common file makes sense to me (including the agent and/or RPC related configurations as discussed in the IRC meeting yesterday). However, I am not in favor of moving all plugin-specific configurations to a single/common file.

Thanks,
~Sumit.