[openstack-dev] [Quantum] Quantum Scheduler

gong yong sheng gongysh at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Dec 20 12:38:47 UTC 2012

Hi Mark,

I think quantum will require a sophisticated one like the nova-scheduler.
 We are having multiple kinds of resources to schedule to different kind
of targets.
So the framework of the MultiScheduler and the filter and cost functions
way for each scheduler will be a good choice.

I am trying to figure out how to design targets now with a simple random
scheduler. When I am back to scheduler
with clearer requirement,
I will go to oslo's BP to see how we can use or contribute.

Thanks

Yong Sheng Gong