[openstack-dev] [Quantum]How to contribute LBaas driver?

HuYanrui huyr at arraynetworks.com.cn
Thu Dec 20 06:58:13 UTC 2012

Sam, or other guys can help answer this.
I see the new plan is to finish the develop before milestone of grizzly-3(2012/2/21).
And in the session minutes, it will include driver of F5,Citrix,Redware,Brocade.
Who will do the coding of these drivers? The company that owned the device?
We are also contribute our driver based on our Load balance device(based on new LBaas structure), is ther any oppotunity to catch the grizzly schedule?
I know there will be some code review or testing time, right?