[openstack-dev] [Ceilometer]Ceilometer in Horizon

Brooklyn Chen yuanotes at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 03:49:48 UTC 2012

Hi Gabriel,

1. I can implement the api level of ceilometer in Horizon. After that,
we can implement the interface in either text format or graphical format
easily.  :)

2. A panel with several tabs for the services is great.

3. Just an admin function for now is great. I thinks it's you that
register the blueprint in horizon. Please assign it to me and my
launchpad id is yuanotes. :)

Thanks!

Brooklyn