[openstack-dev] [ceilometer] ceilometer/healthnmon duplication, etc.

Nicolas Barcet nicolas at barcet.com
Wed Dec 19 14:41:11 UTC 2012

On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 2:23 AM, Lu, Lianhao <lianhao.lu at intel.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> Per our action item, I created the wiki page to describe the duplication
> and differences between ceilometer/healthnmon.
>
>   http://wiki.openstack.org/Ceilometer/CeilometerAndHealthnmon
>
> Feel free to modify it if there is something missing or incorrect.
>
> Best Regards,
> -Lianhao Lu

Thanks, I have added this as a topic for tonight's meeting [1].

I now realize that you may not be able to join, in which case we will
postpone the discussion until next meeting and we can still comment on the
mailing list in the meantime.

[1] http://wiki.openstack.org/Meetings/MeteringAgenda

--
Nicolas Barcet <nicolas at barcet.com>