[openstack-dev] [nova] API V3 Proposal

Mauro Rodrigues maurosr at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Dec 19 00:01:14 UTC 2012

Hi Stackers!

Sean Dague and I prepared this proposal to accomplish the API V3 bp[1]: https://etherpad.openstack.org/nova-v3-proposal

The second part of that document are about API V2 Audit [2]which revealed some bugs, tests and to-Do's to be done before and during API V3 development, and some of them are already being addressed.

I would like to hear your feedback before start change things to API-V3: It can be suggesting directly on the etherpad, here on mail list,  pointing extensions to promote/demote and +1'ing on points that seems ok will be welcome as well =). I know it's kind of long document, but it's really important to read at least the first part (before the v2 audit).

1 - The Blueprint: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/nova-v3-api

2 - The API V2 Audit Blueprint: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/nova-v2-api-audit (there are more bugs there)

--

Mauro S M Rodrigues