[openstack-dev] [Keystone] Call agenda

David Chadwick d.w.chadwick at kent.ac.uk
Tue Dec 18 16:54:36 UTC 2012

Hi Joe, Adam and all

can we add the following topics to the agenda for tonight's call please

1. Status of Role Mapping Service Blueprint. Its still new and unknown
2. Status of the Adding IdPs to Service Catalog. Its still new and unknown
Both of the above have code delivered for review.
3. What needs to change in our code in order to get it ready for
inclusion in the next release of Keystone
4. Detailed design of groups - two factors in this
a) where groups are stored in Keystone LDAP
b) how group members are assigned to roles

regards

David