[openstack-dev] [Keystone] Trusts and Explicit Impersonation

Yee, Guang guang.yee at hp.com
Mon Dec 10 19:58:17 UTC 2012

You can't delegate something you don't have. Both trustee and trustor IDs
are on the token so you should be able to use that information accordingly.

As for authentication policies, the second part of your BP, we also have
similar requirements (i.e. returning different token based on the mechanism
in which the user is authenticated.) Hopefully, we'll be addressing that in
the very near future.

Guang