[openstack-dev] Why no test DB ?

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Mon Dec 10 04:02:24 UTC 2012

Hi!

We do this already. Every test in Nova creates a new in-memory sqlite
database.

In addition - on a machine with a proper config (which we detect) we
have a couple of tests which check some things against a MySQL database
(mainly to ensure that we properly create tables as InnoDB)

Can you point towards something that does not do this?

Monty