[openstack-dev] default keyring use to False?

Dan Prince dprince at redhat.com
Fri Dec 7 19:07:47 UTC 2012

Okay. Seems like there is some consensus on this so here are some of the relevant reviews:

For novaclient (maintains backwards compat for the old --no-cache args):

 https://review.openstack.org/#/c/17692/ (Adds --os-cache to replace old --no-cache.)

For keystoneclient it just switches things over to use --os-cache. This seems reasonable since keystoneclient was just updated with these changes this week and we haven't tagged a release yet (that I know if):

 https://review.openstack.org/#/c/17634/ (Rename --no_cache to --os_cache.)
 https://review.openstack.org/#/c/17630/ (Make use_keyring False by default.)

Dan