[openstack-dev] [Horizon] Heat's web ui (thermal)

Dan Radez dradez at redhat.com
Thu Dec 6 14:13:22 UTC 2012

I've been working with the Heat project developing a webui for them in
horizon, codename thermal.

Screencast: http://fedorapeople.org/~radez/thermal20121205.ogv
Codebase: https://github.com/heat-api/heat-horizon
Heat: http://wiki.openstack.org/Heat

I've got a baseline of their core functionality completed, a couple
extra features in progress and I'm starting to work on the test plan for
the code.

Now that they're incubated I'm interested to get the feedback from the
Horizon team on how to maintain thermal.

Should it be kept as a separate project in its own repo and separate bug
tracker, wiki pages, etc. or is it a candidate to be eventually merged
into the dashboard code?

Dan Radez
irc: radez