[openstack-dev] python-cinderclient launchpad release question

Clark Boylan clark.boylan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 22:39:39 UTC 2012

The current Jenkins publish jobs for python-cinderclient (and the
other clients), upload release sdists to pypi. You'll find the latest
version of python-cinderclient at
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/python-cinderclient/1.0.0. Automagic
uploads to launchpad don't currently happen. We may want to consider
removing the downloads from the project pages on launchpad, but that
is something that Thierry should OK.

Clark