[openstack-dev] [metering] new ceilometer API implementation using Pecan and WSME ready for review

Doug Hellmann doug.hellmann at dreamhost.com
Tue Dec 4 19:30:42 UTC 2012

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 11:16 AM, Doug Hellmann
<doug.hellmann at dreamhost.com>wrote:

> I have submitted a series of changes reimplementing the ceilometer API
> service using Pecan and WSME, instead of Flask. These changes are all part
> of the api-server-pecan-wsme blueprint [1], and the final implementation
> should serve as the first reference implementation for other projects
> considering using Pecan and WSME as we discussed at the Grizzly summit
> during the Oslo track [2].
>
> The list of changesets is long because I left each isolated part of the
> API in its own to make reviews easier. The full list is available through
> Gerrit at
> https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/ceilometer,n,z

Based on input from some of the initial reviews I've squashed most of the
additions down to one changeset (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/17457/)
which may make it easier for some people less familiar with ceilometer to
look at and get something useful from.

Doug