[openstack-dev] [Keystone] Trust Specification Updated

Gabriel Hurley Gabriel.Hurley at nebula.com
Mon Dec 3 20:40:25 UTC 2012

Generally looks really good... one question though, sparked by the sentence "The trustor ID is implied from the creating users ID." Nowhere in that document does it describe the breakdown between the standard interface (port 5000) vs. the administrative interface (port 35357). What capabilities (or lack thereof) does a user with administrative access have in this system, and can we make that more explicit?

Thanks,

    - Gabriel