[openstack-dev] Horizon hierarchical tables question

Bhandaru, Malini K malini.k.bhandaru at intel.com
Thu Aug 30 00:29:10 UTC 2012

Hello All!
It appears the table-action "create" does not take any arguments, where-as row action does.
I would like to display extra-specs associated with a flavor as a table but the create-action should create an extra-spec associated with the flavor
being viewed .. how might I go about this?
Much thanks
Malini

Flavor-1
  Name ..
  VCUS ..
                                         <create-button> <delete-button>
  <extra-spec-table>
       Key-1  val-1     <delete-button> <edit-button>
       Key-2 val-2      <delete-button> <edit-button>