[openstack-dev] [Quantum] Administrator Guide - quantum.conf

Mark McLoughlin markmc at redhat.com
Wed Aug 29 11:16:52 UTC 2012

On Wed, 2012-08-29 at 13:53 +0300, Gary Kotton wrote:
> Hi,
> Part of the Admin guide will be to list all of the configuration
> options. I have started by compiling a list of the items that can be
> configured in quantum.conf. Please take a look and let me know if you
> think that something is missing or requires additional documentation or
> better formatting...
> Please look at -
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EDLXQbuVWJ4MgTOC93WbyoDPWG4nnSD75PvSsxuuGuo/edit

One small issue - change the hyphen to underscore in the logging config
options. The hyphen is only correct when passing the option on the
command line.

Also, nova has a script (nova/tools/config) for generating a sample
config file with all this information and from there we copy it into the
docs. I think the script could do with a lot of work, but it might be
useful to quantum too.

Cheers,
Mark.