[openstack-dev] [Quantum] Administrator Guide - quantum.conf

Gary Kotton gkotton at redhat.com
Wed Aug 29 10:53:38 UTC 2012

Hi,
Part of the Admin guide will be to list all of the configuration
options. I have started by compiling a list of the items that can be
configured in quantum.conf. Please take a look and let me know if you
think that something is missing or requires additional documentation or
better formatting...
Please look at -
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EDLXQbuVWJ4MgTOC93WbyoDPWG4nnSD75PvSsxuuGuo/edit
Once this is good to go it will be added to the admin guide (may be a
little extra work but it would be nice to have all of the information in
one place).
The plan is to also have the contents of the files for the open source
plugins and agents. Hopefully this will be done soon. Bob has prepared
the foundations for the OVS
(http://wiki.openstack.org/ConfigureOpenvswitch).
Thanks
Gary