[openstack-dev] [cinder] How do we prevent the user to directly call os-reserve?

Rongze Zhu zrzhit at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 09:19:41 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone, I have a question about cinder volume actions.
There are some APIs in
cinder/api/openstack/volume/contrib/volume_actions.py, for example,
os-attach/os-detach/os-reserve/os-unreserve/os-initialize_connection/os-terminate_connection/os-volume_upload_image.
I know that they are only used for nova, but if a user to call directly
os-reserve by HTTP REST, it will cause confusion, because os-reserve will
change volume status in database. How do we prevent the user to directly
call os-reserve?