[openstack-dev] KeyStone service is not responding while installing thorough DevStack !!

hitesh wadekar hitesh.wadekar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 08:15:22 UTC 2012

Guys,

I am installing DevStack script. I stucked here.

+ screen -S stack -p key -X stuff 'cd /opt/stack/keystone &&
/opt/stack/keystone/bin/keystone-all --config-file
/etc/keystone/keystone.conf --log-config /etc/ke'stone/logging.conf -d
--debug

echo 'Waiting for keystone to start...'
      Waiting for keystone to start...
      + timeout 60 sh -c 'while ! http_proxy= curl -s
http://192.168.1.100:5000/v2.0/ >/dev/null; do sleep 1; done'
      + echo 'keystone did not start'
          keystone did not start

By looking at message, it is sure that KeyStone service has not been
responding. I installed it manually but no luck still seen the same issue.

Any suggestion or pointers for this?

Thanks,
Hitesh Wadekar