[openstack-dev] nova-novncproxy fails to start

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Aug 24 07:54:26 UTC 2012

Naveen Joy (najoy) wrote:
> I am getting a target_cfg  kwargs error when I attempt to start the
> nova-novncproxy server.   The root cause appears to be that the
> nova-novncproxy code is not passing in a required parameter ‘target_cfg’
> to start the websocketproxyserver. I downloaded the websockify.py script
> from https://github.com/kanaka/websockify/blob/master/websockify . Is
> this not the right place to get the websocket server module?. Appreciate
> any help.

Looks like a duplicate of
https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1031998

Note that openstack-dev is a development mailing-list, not a support /
general discussion mailing-list. You'd have found a wider audience for
this question on the openstack at lists.launchpad.net mailing-list.

Regards,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)