[openstack-dev] [openstack-common] Add auth_token.py from keystone middleware to openstack-common

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Aug 20 09:12:11 UTC 2012

Michael Basnight wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 8:54 PM, heut2008 <heut2008 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I hope this can be done before  folsom-rc1,at that time  when it is
>> 'common' enough,and keystone has
>> the V3 API ready. so deployment of openstack can be a little simple.
>
> My guess (im not speaking with any authority) is that this wont happen
> until grizzly, if it does at all. Folsom is too far along now.

With some reasonable amount of authority, I second your guess.

RC1 is not the time for cleanups, refactoring or code moves... It's time
to tackle the high-priority known issues, fix more bugs than you
introduce, and avoid non-bugfix changes to let documentation and QA
catch up. The natural exception is adding new test cases.

Regards,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Release Manager, OpenStack