[openstack-dev] Bring pylint check to gate nova

Yun Mao yunmao at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 03:12:11 UTC 2012

This is definitely up for discussion. We plan to run it in silence
mode as a FYI at first, not a real gate to see how it goes. From my
back tests in the previous 1000 commits, it picks up much more bugs
than producing false negative results, which I think it's worthwhile.
There are also a few techniques used in lintstack to avoid annoying
false negatice pylint outputs. Take a look if you are interested.
Thanks,

Yun