[openstack-dev] [Quantum] Proposing Mark McClain & Nachi Ueno for core dev

Dan Wendlandt dan at nicira.com
Wed Aug 15 21:49:19 UTC 2012

I am +1 on Mark, as he's done a lot of good work across F-2 and F-3 on DHCP
and I've definitely learned a thing or two from his python + unit testing
skills.

Nachi is quite new to contributing code to the project (started at the very
end of July) and while he's shown a ton of great effort for the project in
the past few weeks, I'd personally like him to be involved with the project
a bit longer and for me to get more familiar with his code and reviews
before promoting him to core.

Dan

--
Dan Wendlandt