[openstack-dev] Keystone user creation question

Naveen Joy (najoy) najoy at cisco.com
Wed Aug 15 04:13:33 UTC 2012

I deeply desire tenant-uniqueness for usernames because it's the natural way in which identity information is organized in a multi-tenant database, for instance LDAP uses DN\username or Domain\username convention and prevents name conflicts between tenants .  Can you elaborate on what the impact is to the NSS capacity referred below?.

Cheers,
Naveen