[openstack-dev] [Quantum] Quotas vs. max_subnet_host_routes and max_dns_nameservers

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Tue Aug 14 14:09:01 UTC 2012

Gary,

I agree with you.
The issue started in the patch for host_routes in subnet. I believe Simon
did not find very easy to integrate with the Quota mechanism.
It would be great if Nachi could fix this in his patch both for port and
subnet routes, otherwise we'll file a bug for it (assuming it's not already
been filed).

Salvatore