[openstack-dev] [nova] Call for Help -- OpenStack API XML Support

Gabriel Hurley Gabriel.Hurley at nebula.com
Fri Aug 10 20:29:24 UTC 2012

Okay, this is really enough from everyone. Neither side of that exchange was appropriate, and we can't devolve into this.

I ask that people make their points civilly, or else the people who own this list start banning *anyone* who can't behave.

I appreciate the passion for OpenStack and its best interests, I even agree with many of the points raised, but this can't continue.

-          Gabriel