[openstack-dev] [nova] Call for Help -- OpenStack API XML Support

George Reese george.reese at imaginary.com
Fri Aug 10 15:21:44 UTC 2012

It's the integration tests in particular I've been concerned about in this thread, but this is a good point on unit test coverage.

I'll add, however, there needs to be a mechanism in place to guarantee integration test coverage on the APIs.

-George

George Reese (george.reese at imaginary.com)
t: @GeorgeReese               m: +1(207)956-0217               Skype: nspollution
cal: http://tungle.me/GeorgeReese