[openstack-dev] [Openstack] [nova] Call for Help -- OpenStack API XML Support

Gabe Westmaas gabe.westmaas at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri Aug 10 13:18:11 UTC 2012

Oh, and, even if we do this, that does not remove the need for additional tests around XML, of course.  We still need to make sure that is working correctly.