[openstack-dev] [nova] Call for Help -- OpenStack API XML Support

George Reese george.reese at imaginary.com
Fri Aug 10 12:21:33 UTC 2012

Just to be clear on what I mean by the truth…

You do realize it is 100% unacceptable in any non-clown development shop to…

* Not write XML support for an API that is documented as JSON and XML…?
* Not write test cases for both the JSON and XML…?
* To consider altering the spec of a product in the wild in a way that breaks compatibility because developers are bored with the feature…?

Any one of the above items is clownish. Taken together, they are representative of a pattern of software engineering defended largely by the employees of Nebula that is much more offensive to this project than anything I have ever said.

But you keep on focusing on what I am saying.

-George

--
George Reese (george.reese at imaginary.com)
t: @GeorgeReese               m: +1(207)956-0217               Skype: nspollution