[openstack-dev] [nova] Call for Help -- OpenStack API XML Support

Mark McLoughlin markmc at redhat.com
Fri Aug 10 05:28:21 UTC 2012

On Thu, 2012-08-09 at 18:20 -0500, George Reese wrote:
> It goes to the complete clown show that Nebula team is running with
> respect to OpenStack development.

Tone it down on this list or we'll have to start actively enforcing our
code of conduct[1]. Do you want to be the first person censured under
it? We could name the "be respectful" clause after you if you like?

These kind of attacks are completely out of line on a mailing list where
people are trying to work together and get stuff done.

Mark.

[1] - http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Foundation/CommunityCodeOfConduct