[openstack-dev] [nova] Nova Team Meeting tomorrow at 2100 UTC

Vishvananda Ishaya vishvananda at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 01:50:22 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

The vote on one meeting time vs an alternating time was a dead draw[1] and Thursday at 2000 is taken, so I'm going to make an executive decision to do a single meeting on Thursdays at 2100 UTC for now. The agenda for the meeting tomorrow can be found in the usual place[2].

We have a lot of reviews to do by Tuesday, so it would be great for everyone in nova-core to show up. See you tomorrow!

[1] http://www.stillhq.com/openstack/nova-meeting.html
[2] http://wiki.openstack.org/Meetings/Nova