[openstack-dev] [Netstack] [Quantum] plugin -> backend

Bill Shetti billshetti at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 22:46:40 UTC 2012

Hi, catching up, and sorry for the request for history... but here it is...

What compelled the original decision to be made on enabling only ONE
plugin/backend (whatever you want to call it)?

Ideally you will want to instantiate multiple services from different
vendors etc.

Ueno-san's metaplugin should basically - baseline in quantum.

Some education here would be helpful.

Unicast response is fine.

thanks
Bill