[openstack-dev] openstack-common library release [was Re: [Netstack] Request for comments on a pep8 problem]

Eric Windisch eric at cloudscaling.com
Fri Aug 3 15:51:36 UTC 2012

> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openstack-common/+spec/rpc-api-review
In regard to this blueprint and create_worker, I wasn't particularly keen on it at first, but I had lengthy discussions with Doug before that method was added to make sure that it wasn't too specific to AMQP. I believe, or so I hope, that we were successful in making it generic enough.

My intention is to help push the membership services into F3 and to have ZeroMQ using that to support create_worker.  Then, we'll have across-the-board support for create_worker, or so I hope.

Regards,
Eric Windisch