[openstack-dev] [Quantum] Re: [Netstack] Request for comments on a pep8 problem

Dan Wendlandt dan at nicira.com
Fri Aug 3 15:32:00 UTC 2012

Adding openstack-dev, as netstack is now deprecated.

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 7:11 AM, Kevin L. Mitchell <
kevin.mitchell at rackspace.com> wrote:

> So, does anyone have any problem with exempting the openstack/common
> directory from pep8 checks, since anything in openstack/common has
> already been checked and tested within the openstack-common project?

I think this is the right thing to do, as the assumption is that these
issues are handled in openstack-common itself, and only some temporary pep8
version mismatches should cause problems.  In fact, I thought Yong had
added at least some openstack.common exclusions for pep8 already, but
looking at tox.ini, I don't see them.

Dan

> --
> Kevin L. Mitchell <kevin.mitchell at rackspace.com>