[openstack-dev] [Quantum] Re: [Netstack] OVS and security filtering

Dan Wendlandt dan at nicira.com
Thu Aug 2 16:16:03 UTC 2012

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 7:25 AM, Doude <doudouyam at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Dan,
>
> Thanks for your answers, it's more clear.
> And my question, do you have a plan to implement the blueprint ?
> This blueprint is still planned in the F3 planning ?

Yes, we have a fairly simple plan that we believe should work, but its
behind a higher priority item on my work queue that I'm currently focused
on, so its not clear that it will make it for F-3.  If you're interested in
trying it out, I can update the blueprint with some quick design thoughts
and you can take a crack at it.

Dan

--
Dan Wendlandt