[openstack-dev] [common] moving manager.py and service.py into common

Adam Gandelman adamg at canonical.com
Wed Aug 1 17:42:13 UTC 2012

On 07/26/2012 09:19 PM, Angus Salkeld wrote:
> Hi
>
> If no one else is busy doing $Subject then I'll get busy
> with it. Both Heat and ceilometer use these (in heat we
> copied it and ceilometer import it directly).
>
> I tried starting ceilometer on Fedora and a receint change
> to one of them made this impossible. So I thought it's a good
> time to move them.
>
> -Angus

On a related note, I've been trying to get to the bottom of
https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1029727 since the multi-process
stuff was merged.  If anyone has any input on this, it would be much
appreciated. I'd hate for this to go into common and have this bug
affect other services as well.  It's currently hosing a good percentage
of our deployments in testing.

Adam