[Openstack-content] Content Team Meeting/Meeting Today

Margaret Callard margie at openstack.org
Thu Nov 20 18:54:08 UTC 2014

Hi all,

With the Juno release and Summit activities it has been a little while since we last met. We have a content meeting scheduled for today at Noon Pacific/3 Eastern. Please come if you'd like to review your content thoughts and/or Volunteer for future activities. Dial-in is below:

719-955-1371
896124 (Participant)

High-level agenda:

- Questions on Juno content or Summit content?
- Review of the funnel
- Thoughts for next year

Notes from our September meeting are below for reference too.

Thanks,
Margie

On Sep 25, 2014, at 3:45 PM, Margaret Callard <margie at openstack.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Thanks for attending today's open content team meeting. Here were the points from our meeting.
>
> Attendees:
> - Anne Gentle/Rackspace, Derek Sellin/Intel, Krishnan Raghuram/Intel, Shawn Jaques/IBM, Dave Neary/Red Hat, Jennifer Fowler/Cathey.com, Nate Gandomi/OpenStack Foundation, Allison Price/OpenStack Foundation, Margie Callard/OpenStack Foundation
>
> Notes:
> - Reviewed current project status. Remember to add potential content pieces for the future. Will start calendar planning for new pieces post-Paris Summit.
> https://docs.google.com/a/openstack.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmBtISRMACpkdHZybHZYSENSZmxiWXgxZnZrbm1jb0E&usp=drive_web#gid=6
>
> - Discussed NFV potential. Looking to do more with that very soon.
>
> - Intel reaching out to Kathy about reference architecture project.
>
> - Juno
> 	- Send potential users to Margie for Juno that want to give their opinion on the release
> 	- Quick discussion about documentation notes from the PTL side. Consistent and thorough notes needed. Look into organizing that for the future/through product managers, added it to the list of future projects/Anne discussion.
>
> - Case studies
> 	- I forgot to mention, please continue to send any NEW users for case studies to the OpenStack Superuser publication/Nate Gandomi <nate at jones-dilworth.com>
>

> Thanks,
> Margie