[openstack-announce] OpenStack Yoga is officially released!

Előd Illés elod.illes at est.tech
Wed Mar 30 14:53:56 UTC 2022

Hello OpenStack community,

I'm excited to announce the final releases for the components of
OpenStack Yoga, which conclude the Yoga development cycle.

You will find a complete list of all components, their latest
versions, and links to individual project release notes documents
listed on the new release site.

https://releases.openstack.org/yoga/

Congratulations to all of the teams who have contributed to this
release!

Our next production cycle, Zed, has already started. We will
meet at the virtual Project Team Gathering next week
(April 4 - 8, 2022) to plan the work for the upcoming cycle.
We hope to see you there!

Thanks,

Előd Illés and the Release Management team