[openstack-announce] OpenStack Ussuri is officially released!

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Wed May 13 14:38:14 UTC 2020

Hello OpenStack community,

I'm excited to announce the final releases for the components of
OpenStack Ussuri, which concludes the Ussuri development cycle.

You will find a complete list of all components, their latest
versions, and links to individual project release notes documents
listed on the new release site.

  https://releases.openstack.org/ussuri/

Congratulations to all of the teams who have contributed to this
release!

Our next production cycle, Victoria, has already started. We will
virtually meet June 1-5, 2020, for the Victoria Project Teams
Gathering. More details can be found on the PTG site:

  https://www.openstack.org/ptg

Thanks,

Sean McGinnis and the Release Management team