[openstack-announce] OpenStack Rocky is officially released!

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Thu Aug 30 15:06:25 UTC 2018

Hello OpenStack community,

I'm excited to announce the final releases for the components of OpenStack
Rocky, which conclude the Rocky development cycle.

You will find a complete list of all components, their latest versions, and
links to individual project release notes documents listed on the new release
site.

  https://releases.openstack.org/rocky/

Congratulations to all of the teams who have contributed to this release!

Our next production cycle, Stein, has already started. We will meet in Denver,
Colorado, USA September 10-14 at the Project Team Gathering to plan the work
for the upcoming cycle. I hope to see you there!

Thanks,
Sean McGinnis and the whole Release Management team