[openstack-announce] OpenStack Ocata is officially released!

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Wed Feb 22 15:33:29 UTC 2017

Hello OpenStack community,

I'm overjoyed to announce the final releases for the components of
OpenStack Ocata, which conclude the 4-month Ocata development cycle.

You will find a complete list of the deliverables for the 33 services
and ~190 other components and libraries that make up the Ocata
release, their latest versions, and links to individual project
release notes documents listed on the release site:

    https://releases.openstack.org/ocata/

Congratulations to all of the teams who have contributed to this
release! Many thanks to our PTLs and release liaisons for their
help with release coordination this cycle.

Our next production cycle, Pike, has already started. We are back
to our regular 6-month development cycle, and you can find details
about the release schedule at:

	https://releases.openstack.org/pike/schedule.html

We are currently meeting in Atlanta through February 24 for the
Pike Project Team Gathering to plan the work for the upcoming cycle.
I hope to see you here!

Doug