[openstack-announce] OpenStack Newton is officially released!

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Thu Oct 6 14:04:55 UTC 2016

Hello OpenStack community,

I'm overjoyed to announce the final releases for the components of
OpenStack Newton, which conclude the 6-month Newton development
cycle.

You will find a complete list of the deliverables for the 31 services
and ~130 other components and libraries that make up the Newton
release, their latest versions, and links to individual project
release notes documents listed on the release site:

    https://releases.openstack.org/newton/

Congratulations to all of the teams who have contributed to this
release!

Our next production cycle, Ocata, has already started. We will meet
in Barcelona October 25-28 at the Ocata Design Summit to plan the
work for the upcoming cycle. I hope to see you there!

Doug