[openstack-announce] [release] Sorry for the recent flurry of announce emails

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Thu Apr 7 08:40:04 UTC 2016

Hi!

We are sorry for the recent flurry of announce emails. We are preparing
for the final Mitaka release and an error in the build script led to
prematurely sending erroneous release announcements.

While the version numbers are correct, those announcements contain only
partial release notes (usually only mentioning post-RC1 changes). A more
complete Mitaka announcement is going to be sent in the coming hours,
once we finalize the mitaka release notes.

Thanks for your understanding and patience,
Doug