[openstack-announce] [release][neutron] neutron-lbaas 8.0.0 release (mitaka)

no-reply at openstack.org no-reply at openstack.org
Thu Apr 7 07:51:17 UTC 2016

We are pumped to announce the release of:

neutron-lbaas 8.0.0: OpenStack Networking Load Balancing as a Service

This release is part of the mitaka release series.

For more details, please see below.

8.0.0
^^^^^

Generation of sample Neutron LBaaS configuration files.

New Features
************

* Neutron LBaaS no longer includes static example configuration
  files. Instead, use tools/generate_config_file_samples.sh to
  generate them. The files are generated with a .sample extension.

Known Issues
************

* CLI update does not allow clearing session_persistence.

  In the process of fixing the session_persistence update bug, we
  discovered that the CLI for updating LBaaS v2 pools does not allow
  one to clear the session_persistence for a pool once set. A fix for
  this is being prepared, but in the mean time, the following work-
  arounds are possible if a given pool's session_persistence parameter
  needs to be changed:

  * The pool can be deleted and recreated without
    session_persistence.

  * A tenant can update the session persistence by talking directly
    to the API using curl.

Bug Fixes
*********

* session_persistence on a LBaaSv2 pool is no longer deleted when
  other pool parameters are updated via the CLI or API.

Changes in neutron-lbaas 8.0.0.0rc2..8.0.0

19b18f0 Constraint requirements using mitaka upper-constraints.txt file

Diffstat (except docs and test files)

tools/tox_install.sh | 2 +-
tox.ini              | 2 +-